From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:45 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: nearby... someone throwing away a perfectly good white boy.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/476779204.html

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Any use, disclosure or copying of this message or any part thereof by any person other than such addressee(s) is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message. Thank you for your cooperation.