From: C Boyko <roccit53@xxxxxxxxx>
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 7:45:25 PM
Subject: OT: That stupid XP question/rerun becuase I'm an idiot

Yeah, because I nuked my other inbox I accidentally deleted that info
someone was nice enough to give me to revive my sons ailing Inspiron.
He'd tried one of the three suggestions offered, and would like to try
the others. It's doing the fast start/show XP startup
screen/blackscreen/nice centrino graphic/then to the restart screen.
No matter what you pick from that it just does a rerun. So any tips on
reviving it are welcome, and I promise not to zap them this time.
Cathy