Need more light

I have H1/H4 setups on both of mine and its the first upgrade I'd do.
Seriously, how much would it suck to drive into something with those
stock yellowy sealed messes? Would it cost more than those lights if
you ran into something because you couldn't see it? Not to mention
personal injury, but just the cost of a new Eurobumper or fender
justifies a lighting upgrade IMHO. It's right up there with tires and
brakes, I just dont see the point of cutting corners on safety stuff.
maybe that's just me...