Possible buying a MKI......maybe looking for a really nice one.

Thanks for all of the feedback, everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordy Stedman [mailto:ydrogs@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:34 AM
To: Jim Ruffi; scirocco-l
Subject: Re: Possible buying a MKI......maybe looking for a really nice one.

There was a real clean tan/beige 76 or 77 kicking around the Seattle area
for the last year or so.  Saw it for sale at Waterwagens a year ago and the
owner claimed no rust.  It was also on Craig's list a while back.  He wanted
around 6-7K for it so it was not selling very fast but have not seen it
around lately.  There was also a one owner black 80 around the Portland area
a while back and it looked clean and very stock.  It was sold for 3-4K so
you just have to keep your eyes out and have friends all over the US, like
us, to let you know what is out there.

Oh yeah, MK1 Sciroccos are the best!