Shamelessly blowing my own horn

Hey, congrats! No need to apologise for the others in the class, you
were there and driving well, and that's what wins a series.. I missed
(and lost) too many races this year, but it was a tuning year. As if
every year isn't a tuning year! I think Denny finished fourth in the
Summit series in the 16V (that Greg doesn't think is real).
Cathy