Ah, List Email

As long as you don't lose 5th gear in the process(Cincy 07).

Brett VanSprewenburg <brett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I believe that list traffic has been restored.

Would you believe that it becomes just about impossible to notify the
administrators of an email handling system that there exists a problem
with their email handling? Think about that for a minute...

Perhaps it is indeed time to bite the bullet on this one and switch the
list traffic over to the main server - I could then offer addresses for
list members like name@xxxxxxxxxxxxx :-)
I'll think on that one...

==Brett