is the list down?

My turn for Scirocco content.  Sean & I got to drive the MK1 G60 around the
block last weekend.  FK suspension is soooo stiff.  The beast is loud when
driving due to charger blowing off to atmosphere, Dynomax muffler, holes in
firewall that need to be welded, no sound deadening installed and some
missing door seals that need to be found and installed.  Still need to check
CO somehow and get it aligned.  What a killer feeling rolling the animal
around the block scaring the neighbors.  Just replaced the old starter with
a diesel one from GAP and now it turns over with ease.  Not thrilled about
the 20 extra lbs the diesel starter added but love the power.  Hope to have
some video to share soon.  Now to get the 2.0L-16v engine rebuilt so the 80
Mars red project can begin.  Still in the air about removing the stock
sunroof to install the pull top I got or whether to save the pulltop for a
different car.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4