OT: Thanks

I have a few friends in the Marines.   One was stationed in Denver,
the other in Okinawa durning Iraq. I don't know what that was about.

I tried to join the Coast Guard, but they wouldn't let me in!!

<scirocco content>
I drove my car to McDonalds, and honked my ULTRA LOUD air horn from
hell at some unsuspecting dumbass.
</scirocco content>