Every parents nightmare

Thanks every one. It was a shock as we had seen her a few months ago when we had dinner in a restaurant near here. Before we parted she gave me a great big hug. Jill and I have known her since she was 6.
One thing that also made me sad was one of the vol firemen that showed was a 16 YO named Eric. He was in her class. Apparently he just walked away. I dont blame him.
The road she was on is one of my favorites. Really twisty and up/down with some wicked inverted banks. The corner she missed, makes a sweeping up right then banks down in to a small valley. She miss calculated and crossed the yellow line. The Mac truck was on the blind side of the corner trimming the curve. It didnt take long.
Victor & I will play on the road next year, just a bit slower on that corner....