Digifiz on eBay / Kamei X1

Gordy Stedman wrote:
> Also brand new MK2 X1 side skirts
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Scirocco-MK2-Side-Skirt-Ground-Effects-X1-Style-NEW_W0QQitemZ270183855715QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

LOVE the X1.  Man, there was a NEW IN BOX FULL X1 KIT (US version, I
think) on ebay in 2001, it sold fairly cheap as it turned out, wish I
bid on it.  Wonder if...

PS would be cool to graft a combined US/Euro X1 front spoiler
together... the euro model had tighter allowances for Euro bumpers, but
also had a big block for a Euro license plate molded in... which is cool
for that sake, but the US version lacks this block and is my preferred
streamlined look (but it leaves gaps if you run with Euro bumps).

Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
'86.5 Black 16V 2.0L