Fwd: OT Shows on ice

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Haygood <brianhaygood@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 5, 2007 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: OT Shows on ice
To: roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't touch the squishy's because they... won't... sting you!  They won't
sting you if you touch the tops!

I could go on and on.  I'm going to opening night of Nemo on Ice in Dallas
in a couple of weeks... unless God is merciful and I die first.

Thai and Travis will love it and I'll get at least half a brownie point for
going, right?