MKI headliners?

I need one as well, so if anyone is seriously going to have one done,
maybe we can make it worth one shops while to do a couple?  I want mine in
black.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
2007 Honda Fit Sport (AKA the 2007 Honda Rabbit)