Dash light flicker (was: white smoke on startup)

  OK, which dash lights?
  All of them?
  Just the ones that illuminate the dash?
  Warning lights? (oil, seat belt, etc)?
  When that happens, any other light flickers? Any light on the central
console?
  Look at the round ground tulip above the fuse/relay box, just in case.

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (having a crisp good time)

levi perkins a ?crit :