'80 VW Scirocco I project in Minneapolis (not mine)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/466390187.html

I need to find a new home for a Scirocco project that never happened. It is
a Scirocco I with a 2 liter 16v transplant, along with the power steering
and interior from a Scirocco II. It is from California and has little rust,
but the paint is far from shiny. What rust there is is little bits of
surface stuff?the structure is solid and underbody is good. No Scirocco
could have survived like this around here. It has great potential but is
definitely going to need some time from someone. Mostly in wiring. When I
got it, it had a cobbled up wiring job. I got a full harness from a 16v
Scirocco and a friend decided to "help" by ripping the old harness out. So
the new harness needs to be installed and possibly adapted. It comes with
13" tarantula wheels, some 14" teardrops and 15" Momos. And lots of spare
parts. I am moving so it is time to admit I am not going to get to it. It
needs someone with more time and energy to invest than I have.