Bummer - Cincy a no go for me...

First off my mom's kidney (actually the plumbing to the kidney) is
giving her problems again since she got back from a trip to Holland
last week.  She had it operated on a while ago, but they said the
problem would return.  Today the doctor said it might just be an
infection, but I'm officially on "stand-by" to watch her foster kids
if needed.  She urged me to still make the trip, but the final nail in
the coffin is a new surging/weird auto-tranny noise problem with my
Jetta.

I'm planning on making it out to Waterfest, and (for the first time)
the H20 show later this summer, so hopefully I'll see some of you guys
then...

Have fun,

Mark.
75