cincy time dilation

--- julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Why is it that the last few hours seem to take longer?
> Arrrggghhh.

Speak for yourself.  I was going to *finally* get to
cleaning cars in prep for the party.  Instead, one of the
guys on the field sold his airplane and was delivering it
to the new owner and needed a ride home.  So I spent part
of the day running to Charleston WV & back in the Grumman.

Ok, NOW I'm going to go clean cars etc.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/