What's the deal????

I can not wait for today's work to be over!!! I rather be doing something on the car, yet I am at work..... I'll feel a lot better at 5pm....

  BTW people I like to THANK Mark and Brian for helping me out with a fender delivery at Cincy.... This is the stuff that I am talking about. Our comunity rocks!

  EL T (minus 24 hrs)

Mark Bednarz <vwsportruck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi All,

Although I won't be able to make the journey this year, I hope all of you that are able to go have an awesome time and will be looking forward to making the journey in the future.

-=Mark
'80 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'00 Dasher Estate