I could bitch, but I won't.

It won't be the same without me, but I'm sure you'll manage.
:)

Chances are good I'll be putting in some hours on Saturday as well, our
excavators are digging for an addition on Friday (news I just got
TODAY), and I'll probably end up at the job site Saturday morning.

So, the weekend will basically be shot to hell.  Saturday afternoon I
figure I'll install my fuel enrichment module (my "scheduled" tech
procedure for Cincy), have a few beers, burn some meat, ask the wife to
boil up some deviled eggs, and talk cars with....someone.  So, it'll
almost be like being there.

Like I said, if you want me to spring for my portion of the room, let me
know, I'll be happy to honor my commitment.

I'll be there in spirit!!

Nate