OT: anyone Wii play?

I prefer bowling for toddlers with one of these large hippity-hop balls.  If
you catch them just right it spins them all the way around and you can
scream "ON YOUR FACE RECRUIT!!!"

I would recommend playing it in deep grass.  Gravel didn't work out so well.

(I am completely joking here)

My girls and I have a little plastic bowling set and a narrow hallway that's
our lane.  The 20 month old ALWAYS gets to go first and I always have to set
the pins up and I am usually beaten with the pins for my trouble.

I can't imagine giving EITHER of them a remote and telling them to swing the
hell out of it.  I already have to replace a plate glass window here that
suffered a BB gun "malfunction".  Apparently I was the malfunction.