Banner Pics

Scruffy?  Your 16V MK1 sure looks nice.  I love that color.  Never knew you
had a MK2.  Now can you get us some copies of this
http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53/mk1_square1.jpg to go along with the
banner?  I promise the check would be there on time:)  Seriously thanks for
the work and the banners look great.  Can't wait to hang it in my scirocco
cave.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5