OT: anyone Wii play?

It makes you lose weight, my friend played his for hours and woke up sore.(the game that is)

Lexan Blanchard <lexan_122874@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Any of you crowd have a Wii yet? I know, computer geeks out there, but mine
is always wrapped up with the DVD thing. Love the Wii Sports and Wii Play.
Working though Marble Mania. Did not like Wario or Monkeyball. Tomorrow
after work, I will be coming home with Mortal Kombat (yes, I preordered this
one). You can create your own finishing moves. And since I have been
playing Mortal Kombat in some fashion (arcase, PS, PS2, etc) since before my
12 YO son was born, I am fairly certain that this is a game I will make him
cry like a baby after playing me!!

I will let you know how MK is after I play tomorrow. I forsee a late night
if it is any good :)

Lexan