No Victor

Whelp, after adding the wide band O2 sensor, making adjustments to MS. The car broke down friday.
Dan helped get it running again by Sunday. Today? All fucked up again.

Its not the wide band, the MS files look good and I can transfer. Got nasty spikes in the ignition, but thats all that can be seen in the data logs.

I just took out the wide band and back to original narrow band with the original MSQ. Still the same f**kin effect. No run.

I just ordered an axle, get it in the morning. After work change the damn thing and drive the Black MKII.

I cant trust Victor to get me there and back.

F**k again. Can you tell I'm pissed? I spent 3 1/2 days trying to get it back up, missing 2 BBQ's, and no go.