OT: look what the cat dragged in

surely going to try, although it might not happen. i'm close enough to cincy
that i can leave saturday morning and come home saturday night, and thats
what i'm aiming for. i must admit though with current gas prices making the
trip with a v-8 will hurt the wallet   ><  but i really want to catch up
with everyone again.

daun! an 87 16v? details!!!

So Sayeth The Hitman