Carbon on plugs and O2 sensor

it6s Rons Victor. 2L 16v with MS1. I added the Innovate LC-1 and did the free air cal as described in the manual.
I modded the MT 2.25 to allow for the Wide band after I got the car running. The "meter" read full rich till I changed that setting.
It seemed to run ok, so I took it to work with me. It got really "doggy', perked up a bit, then got bad again over 2K rpm. The meter on the megatune O2 sensor spiked and now reads 4.5v all the time (as can be seen in the datalog). Could I have fried the LC-1? It reads and programs ok by the looks. I want to read the output voltage with a DMM before I decide.
I changed the plugs and did a free air cal again, just wiping off the sensor and re-attaching the sensor. The car hard starts, hard to keep running, and eventually dies.
I'll be out there this morning AFTER doing the Mommy Taxi thing and going and getting a new Weller Soldering iron. Mine died after only 30 years. Go figure.