OT: look what the cat dragged in <to the hitman>

hey brett i am still around (derek from ashtabula), though i dont really post at all on here, just read and browse. Though i havent been in the VW scene for a few years myself. My friend was killed in his rocco, i dont know if you remember phil or not that caravaned with us for cincy 2003? but he was killed in his rocco, doing about a 120, hit a pole, flipped the car over and he was ejected through the back window. around that time i was in the middle of buying a house, then a wedding came, and now a son of 5 months, around the house/marriage thign i sold off all my vw's and concentrated on other things in life. I just got another rocco about 6 months ago, an 85 wolfie in need of a lot of TLC, but no rust as it came from VA. thats the short story but i am still kicking around, good to see you back around i was wondering what you had been up too my friend, well talk to you later!

  Derek

the hitman <vwscir88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings and salutations! Whats it been, 3? 4 years? So who all is still
here?

So Sayeth The Hitman