Bad news: Cincy a most likely no-go

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was on Clark Street last weekend for a concert at The
> Metro. Gas
> station down the street:
>
> Reg: $3.88
> Plus: $3.98
> Super: $4.08
>
> Luckily we filled up at $3.27 at home.
>
> Makes me glad I don't live in a big metro area!

Be glad you don't burn 100LL

Lessee, here it's currently $4.20/gal.  Cincinnati Lunken?
Try either $4.90 or $5.25.

And I only burn about 8 gallons per hour.  Well, when the
airplane is back together.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.