BBS Body Kit and Kamei MKI Body Kits for Cincy Delivery

Ok, as the parts have piled up and the need for them has deminished, I have
decided to sell off two of the body kits I have. If anyone is interested
in a Cincy delivery, let me know. I have a full BBS kit that is currently
red and a Kamei complete kit that is still the original black.

If anyone is interested in either for delivery at Cincy, LMK.

I have Continuing Education classes toda and tomorrow, but will check my
email as time allows. I believe I have pictures of both kits that I can
send.

Thanks,

Dave

--