Beacon Rocc: scirocco.org PNW cruise Cincy weekend?

The consensus seems to be later in the summer, and that is fine with me.
  (Besides, I can drive to my folks' place any old time)
I believe Gordy stated Sundays are generally better for him, so I will
suggest Sunday, July 8, 22, or 29 for now for everyone to think about.

Thanks for everyone's input!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
    '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L