The coolest picure ever (historical!)

Nobody even came close to losing it, either!  Last year I did a 180 on
that track, in the same area, on a slalom, in my wife's Saab 900.
Scared the shit out of my, even though I didn't come anywhere near the wall.

What's in Milwaukee?  I would, too much family stuff going on, and I
have plans to get my car ready for Cincy, should I find some way to make it.

Neal, where do you live?

Nate