16V sighting

I would be interested... You don't have a lot of parking though.  ;)

I have room for a couple dozen cars, if you want to do it at my place.
Being that you haven't been there yet and all fooker!  I even have a grill.
It's a sad sad little charcoal grill but it works.

Not trying to steal your gtg or anything...  LOL

I would be willing either way.  Too bad they still have the Callaway.  It's
probably seen more (Ferris Bueller) air time than Daun's plane.  I think I
am going install the empeg in the Callaway once I get it back.  It will be a
little too modern for a classic era look but 40gb of music would be nice if
I end up driving anywhere anytime soon... sigh.