From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 8:50 AM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cincy cruise question

I am trying to put together another cruise for Sunday
late-morning this year.  I need some input however, on the
destination.  (I'm trying to keep it someplace with easy
access for people taking off for home from the cruise.)

The choices:

A) Young's Dairy.  This is where we've been a couple times
in the past.  Decent food, good homemade ice cream, and
reasonable freeway access for those heading out immediately
afterwards.

B)  Werner's Pork House.  This location is on I-71 a couple
exits north of the Cincy location.  Very good food, but I
don't know how everyone will feel about going to a BBQ
place after just gorging themselves on Chuck's brisket the
night before.

Regardless, we will not be taking a direct route to either
location, but rather more of Ohio's back roads.  Let me
know what everyone wants to do so I can scout an
appropriate route....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.