From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: Mega Squirt/ Cincy

OK, here's a preliminary basic outline of a presentation on Megasquirt.

  1.. Why Megasquirt
  2.. Basic hardware overview
  3.. Firmware overview; MS I, MSnS-e, MS II
  4.. Tuning software
  5.. Configuring the firmware and tuning software.
  6.. Tuning strategies
  7.. Tuning tools
  8.. Accessories and daughter cards
  9.. The future
  10.. Cost
I'm sure most people will want to focus on the actual tuning, but I figure a
few words on the other areas would be helpful.
Anybody have any particular areas that they think need attention?

Any input on displaying various jpegs and in particular displaying the
tuning software would be good.

Dan