'84 Scirocco on TV

   This was one from the old Bob Sagat (sp?) days. Three people drove in
in a Scirocco and saw a gigantic baby. They said a few obligatory things
and the baby picked up the car (a non-representative Matchbox sedan) and
tossed the car over a cliff. Video editing showed the car going over.
Can't find anything on YuoTube, though.