Excuses why I may be driving a (semi) Kia to Cincy...

Ahem.... I've had two there on two different Cincy's! So maybe its a
Canadian thing, having two there. We are just right next door to Cincy (7
hours) so it's pretty easy for us to get multiple cars there. And Mark's
forgiven, but keep the lame excuses coming, I'll be taking
notes...(hopefully I won't be one of the excuse makers, but the jury's
still out on that)
Cathy