OT: how to deal with computer rage.

It was Windows Vista that was giving me the evil eye.  Never dealt
with that bugger before.  But thanks to the list, I prevailed.  I
haven't destroyed anything electronic, but I did beat the shit out of
a Prestone bottle (1 gal) about 18-19 years ago on the side of I-5
about 30 min S of Portland and I have an oil filter that I plan to
unload some shot into in the near future.  I hate that filter.

Speaking of: On the AWPs, is the o-ring on the drain plug supposed to
come off the plug? Wasn't able to remove mine and didn't want to force
it so it stayed on last time.  Adirondack had sent me a new ring, so
I'm wondering.

--
Mike
'86 Tred 16v: Red 5