OT: how to deal with computer rage.

What the heck is that supposed to mean?  I have never destroyed a monitor,
however I do know that seawater does wonders for them.

I have never destroyed a mouse in such ways, I have worn a few out.

Pellet rifles improve the input response of PDA's I do know that.  (grumble)
I got your stylus

Now I did in fact have quite a bit of fun shooting a laptop once.  OMG that
was good stuff I wish I could have taped it.  An AR-15 loaded with jacketed
hollowpoints. goes through the plastic fairly easy and then it hits the
first component and it mushrooms and makes big holes on the other side.  It
was damn near orgasmic.

Before the tree huggers get up in arms we removed the batteries and such.
But I tell you I never had THAT much fun with a 486 back in the day.

I still want to know why you would call me out like that brother!