FS (w/Cincy delivery) MKII Dash cover

Alright, gotta get rid of some of the mess sitting around, cluttering the
barn, stressing the eels :P

I have one of the black hard plastic (vinyl?) dash covers for a MKII.
Covers entire dash, from windshield wrapping around to cover front of dash
also.  Came with the car when I bought her, I just don't like it (personal
car stylin' reasons).

Make me a reasonable offer.  No shipping (I can't imagine packaging that
thing) but I will be happy to bring to Cincy.

Come on, you know you want one of these to cover up the cracks :)
Lexan

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.