Just when you thought it was safe to go autocrossing...

I have a friend that was autoxing there a couple of years ago in his baby
blue bunny.  Went and watched once and it was cool.  Love it when VWs get up
on 3 wheels.  There was also cars running the road course at the same time
which looks like even more fun.  Hopefully one day I will have the time and
the right car to drive out there.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5