Front Wheel Bearing

Only prob is once I take the hub out I have no vehicle. Nice to friend a
fellow candian here!!!!! That is good to now bud. I am new to toronto does
thee go train go there? I dont think so? Hmmmm you will be up here on sunday
you say? We should hook up for a coffee or something. My scrirocco has a bit
of rust other than it isnt that bad. I plan on megasquirt and turbo in the
future. Maybe even a new body lol

PS> I used to have a MK1 and a wrote it off, that was my fav, soon I need to
find another... it was  a '81.