OT: Wrestling is cool for once

[Rick Flair] WOOOOOOOO!!! [/Rick Flair]

Whilst in G-boro last Sat (about 12+ hrs after meeting Eric Singer), I
was wrestling with my brother and something popped in my left pectoral
muscle (last two words a la Ren).  Only hurt when I coughed (quit
smoking TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO!), sneezed, or moved that muscle.  It is
now 100% continuously sore after tonight's cavalcade of Rick Flair
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's.  Oi.  And the old bastard wasn't even there.  He
was last time we went.  Damn, suddenly I feel the need to stand up:
"Hi, my name's Mike, and even though I laugh at the whole WWE thing
and have for years, I had a damn good time tonight!*"

At any rate, I'm sure from our seats that we will be on TV Friday
night during Smackdown and probably even tonight on the live ECW crap
on SciFi Ch.  (aside: WTF does SciFi have to do with fake wrestling?
Is it so fake that it's Science Fiction?)

Sorry if you don't care a fig about any of this but yet you took the
time to read the entire thing.  No, actually I'm not.  You should know
better by now!

Here's to rubbing 50w on my forehead in 2 weeks and 3 days...

On 5/15/07, Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tonight, I'm taking the boy to see WWE in Baltimore.  My wife just
> called to let me know that Ozzy is playing one song with his new band.
>  The value of that ticket just went up.

*- My bartender was pouring min of 1.75 shots per drink.  God love her.
--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)