MkI window rubber

I'm afraid it was before your time Chris.  I think I still
have those e-mails saved somewhere, probably one of the
funniest threads on the list in its entire history.

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> WTF?!?  Nevermind I DON'T want to know.
>

> On 5/10/07, LEF <rocco16@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Keep those things in the drawer with the lace and
> Spandex.
> > One day we'll break it all out.
> > :)
> >
> > larry
> > sandiego16v
> >
> > >I still have the O ring and coal. Ahhh the good old
> days :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.