OT: Check This Out

It's because it's a motorcycle engine/tranny.  I could be wrong there could
be another reason for the kawasaki in the title.  Bike trannys are
sequential--at least last time I checked they were.  LOL  Apparenly the holy
grail is a hyabusa (sp) in a suzuki geo metro clone.  Before my father in
law was in his accident he was telling me about it.  I guess the factor had
safety objections to that kind of thing.

I used to live in a villa much like that and drove my rabbit somewhat like
that.  NORMAL traffic in Italy is JUST like that video except they'll
tailgate you like that and lines on the road are more of a suggestion.  To
us on this side of the world that appeared to be a two lane thoroughfare.
Oh but no.  In Italy that's a 5 lane SUPERHIGHWAY.  With oncoming traffic in
the center...  If those cones weren't there... Geez.  I guess those are
simulating the Apes (Oppies) that pull out in traffic and do like 10mph.

On 5/9/07, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I guess the I love the
sequential shifter. It's like an uphill meets autox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjsEUUzQepo