XP/Vista Reload

Well my brilliant ass decided that I couldn't live with the DrWatson thing
every time I opened "My Computer", so in complete frustration I threw in my
XP Home disk and went to town.

-I forgot to unlock the "My Documents" folder.  I had to be creative about
getting to my files.
-I forgot (well actually didn't care) that the Vista Bootloader is different
than 2K/XP.  So when I am finished unfracking my XP drive I get to reload
Vista... JOY.
-I decided in my infinate wisdom to try Outlook Express this time, and sync
2.5 years of list mail from GMAIL.  That's about a kick in the nutz.  It
only does 1200 or so messages at a time and gives up.  I am up to about 4000
messages right now and have no idea how far to go.  (I just want to drop
them to DVD)  I haven't even gotten out of 2005 yet.

Sigh.  I am being punished for past sins.

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red