WOT: Astronomers orbiting 440 light years away?

Ok not really.

But if you read the quote below...

"The gas giant, estimated to be eight times the mass of Jupiter, was found
by a team of astronomers orbiting a beast of a star located about 440 light
years away in the constellation Hercules."

I guess it's missing a comma somewhere maybe before "orbiting".  You have to
reread it a couple of times before it makes sense.  When I first read it I
was thinking it was a science fiction spoof or something.  Or if it wasn't
at the very least the writer shoulda revealed what it was he was smoking.

Full story below if any gives a crap.  I thought it was mildly humourous
either way.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/05/07/fatplanet_spa.html?category=space&guid=20070507093000&dcitc=w19-502-ak-0000