Cincy

Well being that I am in Saskatoon Canada all week the week before... I will
be flying in and driving my neices Bug which WILL be for sale or trade for a
NEW Beatle--in any running condition.

Apparently (I have gone into this before but I am paraphrasing) there was
some confusion... She wanted a beetle.  My brother begged, borrowed, traded
(a Harley) for this thing.  I don't have all the details in front of me but
I seem to remember it was a 62--not sure if it's an oval or not I was
thinking that maybe it was but that wouldnt' a 62?  Or something like that.
I have pics of it.  It's been completely restored.  All it needs is
conversion to a 12v system.  Parts for that are there just needs to be
done.  I think it was a turn-key motor, it's been lowered (correctly).  It's
absolutely gorgeous.

He shows it to her, and she's like OH NO WHAT IS THAT...?!?  That's NOT at
NEW BEETLE!!!  So my brother not being into the VW scene himself has asked
me to broker a deal on a new one.  If I can sell it to cover a (used) New
Beetle and there is surplus then that's my "fee".  I know less about
air-cooled than I do about the sciroccos but if I had to guess this thing
could easily be sold for 7 or 8 grand.

I am not really out to make a buck off this, so an even trade is fine with
me.  Worst case scenario I get a nice "kia" to drive to Daun's.

Pics can be posted if someone wants a peek.

Chris

BTW.  If the trip to Saskatoon falls through that's pretty much gonna knock
me out of coming to Cincy.