Spent the Day with Lance, Bruce and Brandon

Drove to Seattle spent a little time with Lance... I still am in awe of the
ROCCO man!

After that we went to hang with Bruce and Brandon.  Links to pics below.  I
tell you there was this really weird thing going on there...  I had the
sudden urge like I could kick ass or something.  No seriously there were
these two dudes there.  They sat off to the side and just watched
everything.  Ok... I chatted with one of them who was ex-Navy and he said
they had been there for about three hours and they had seen about 30 people
come and go.  These weren't little guys either.  Both of them looked like
corn fed Iowa (white) boys.  So I was like do you just hang out here on
weekends, pick up chics or something?

Apparently they were Jeet Kun Do students and their teacher was homies with
Bruce.  Part of their tutelage was to clean Bruce's grave site regularly and
basically make sure no-one desecrated it like they did with Jim Morrison's
tomb.  I thought that was pretty cool that there was that much dedication.
I have no doubt that if someone did anything weird they would whip ass.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Scirocco16vR32/UntitledAlbum02
--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red