????Tap, tap......

On 10:46 pm 05/05/07 Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, Brad & I spent the better part of Friday afternoon
> and today driving to Missouri to pick up a black 16v from a
> fellow lister.  She's home now, unloaded from the trailer
> and hopefully will be running well again soon.  How'd the
> rest of your diagnostics go?

Well, terrible, thanks for asking :) but I don't have anything that's
broken that wasn't before, and it runs on one cylinder with two of us
trying to start it. Yeah, I'm really baffled.

> Tomorrow?  Why, the Ohio flying season's unofficial kickoff
> fly-in which will take up at least the first half of the
> day.  Maybe some car work in the later afternoon....

I expect to be back at it again tomorrow, I really thought that today was
my day. I'm starting to think I don't GET a day. The 16V ran well, so I
know she's up to something too.
Cathy