  From: Rhett Farnum
  To: David Utley
  Cc: Rave Racer 77 ; Mark Bednarz ; List Scirocco
  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 21:13
  Subject: Re: Mk1 Wheel fitment question

  I believe Sebrings are 15X wider than anything else earlier. I haven't measured my set yet, but 205's look really good on them.

  Rhett

  On 5/3/07, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    If I may, the Sebrings are actually 15X6.  I had a set as well (on a GTI).
    I had rubbing on the right fender, could have been easily fixed with a
    fender roller.

    David