[OT] It keeps snapping! and snapping and snapping!!!

Hey All,

The coolant outlet on the front of the head on my 1990 Jetta keeps
snapping off where the upper radiator hose attaches. It's an 8v (with
a/c if that matters), I've replaced it three times already, this will be
my forth. The motor is stable and doesn't budge, at first I thought I
was tightening the upper rad hose too tight, this time I didn't tighten
it that much, the placed outlet turns white and cracks right where the
clamp goes around it, any suggestions, I've broken down a few times now
because of this. Also, it has happened when driving aggressively, hard
turns and down shifting. These cars were meant for this, so I don't want
to here the should be more careful ;-)