What would McGaiver do? (WWMD?) A little long, but worth it.

Hey there T! Thanks for the inspiration, I could sure use some. (BTW, I
have some coins for ya :) ) Anyway, if the "McGaiver" lifestyle is
happening on that shifter, I'll pass on this little nugget: in a pinch,
nail polish makes a good threadlocker. :)
(And a good pair of garden secateurs is a handy hose cutter too!)

Anyway, we'll see what new levels of frustration I reach this weekend, I
may need a few more words of inspiration if I can't get this car to
co-operate. Does doing injector seats normally require changing the
starter? Yeah, let's call this the "extensive injector insert swap".
Regardless, it's actually pretty inspiring, I really want to drive it.
Cathy